Friday, February 29, 2008

Spelling Bee

Cassidy was in the spelling bee at school this past Monday. There were 32 kids participating in grades 3-6. She was really excited, yet nervous, but did great. She tied for 4th place with two other kids. She was the last third grader to be left in the competition!! We were so proud of her for doing her best! My camera was being wierd so I missed out on some great pictures, but here are a couple that I got!


Here she is spelling away. Cassidy was also in the spelling bee with her cute friend Tatumn (behind her). Tatumn did awesome too!


Here is a group shot of those that participated. Although a lot of them left before it was over so it isn't everybody.


Here is Cassidy getting her award and ribbon. Way to go Cass!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Good job Cassidy! We are so proud of you!

The Bingham Family said...

This is so cute! I wasn't sure if I still had your correct email. So glad we got in touch! You're kids are adorable. I can't believe you have four kids!! Now maybe we can keep in touch!