Saturday, August 15, 2009

12 Years and 1 week ago. . .


I married my best friend. I am a week late in posting, but can't pass up the opportunity to tell Andy(he probably doesn't even know how to get to this blog!) how much I love and appreciate him. Andy is the most supportive and helpful person/husband/father that I know. He would do anything for me and that means so much! We have been through a lot together the past 12 years, lots of good times to look back and laugh about, and even some difficult struggles that have made us stronger and closer. Happy 12 years Andy!! Can't wait to see what the next 12 bring!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats! I remember when you got married 12 years ago. Glad to see that those same smiles on your faces that I saw years ago.

Kelly said...

Great picture of you two! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jodi said...

12- wow! I seriously miss you in my life Linda. We need to have meetings just to talk!

Katie said...

Andy should print that out and keep it in a file...he may need to use it as a reminder every now and then. Very sweet. I'm glad he is so good to you and all of us too!! Late congrats on 12 years!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! Thats such a sweet post!

Kelly said...

I'm glad you and Andy have each other, Linda. You have such history together. 12 years and you already procreated 4 amazingly beautiful and original people! Wow. Just think of what the future holds for you--teenagers are coming up soon, and it'll be weddings and grandchildren before you know it. Hee hee. Isn't life fun? Fast and fun.