Friday, August 21, 2009

QUIET

That is what my house has been since the kids started school yesterday. As much as I miss them and the noise that constantly accompanies them I am loving my quiet house, the house staying clean for more than 5 minutes, kids not knocking on my door every 3 minutes(no exaggeration!), and some one-on-one time with my buddy E. But by 3:30 I am ready for the noise and excitement that the kids bring home. They do not disappoint!!

My gorgeous kiddos before they left for school

I told them to act like they loved each other. This is what I got. I was satisfied!

Ethan waited patiently but wanted a picture too. Can't leave Ethan out!

6 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

They are so grown up! Is Spencer really taller than Cassidy? Those boys are passing her up. That's crazy!

Carrie said...

WOW!! The boys are tall! I always think of them small like Becca's size. I can't believe Spencer is as tall as Cassidy!!

Unknown said...

You have such cute kids! I bet that is nice to have a quiet and clean home for just a few hours a day! :)

Jill said...

oh my goodness your carolinas trip looks so dang fun! congrats on the quiet house!

Brooke said...

And one day Ethan will be in school... doesn't that make you kind-of sad, but relieved at the same time? Your kids are so cute and such good kids!

Kelly said...

Enjoy, Linda!