Monday, March 1, 2010

Funny Flashback!!

Before we went to Disneyland all Ethan could talk about was meeting all the different characters--especially Mickey Mouse! We wondered if he would still be excited to meet them when he actually saw them in person--and he was!! It made me think back to the last time we were in Disneyland. The twins were almost four so a year OLDER than Ethan is now. Kaden absolutely HATED the characters and thinking about this reminded me of some hilarious pics I just had to share. Kaden would absolutely kill me if he knew I was sharing!!

2010: Ethan meeting and hugging Mickey Mouse!


2005: Kaden meeting and NOT hugging Mickey(check out the look on his face!)

2010: Ethan meeting and hugging Goofy


2005: Kaden SCREAMING while meeting Goofy! Gotta love this pic!!


I love looking back at old pics and having a good laugh! Hope you did too!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! That last picture is priceless. I was worried that Callie wouldn't like the characters but she loved them. Ethan is so darn cute.

P.S.- thanks for helping me out at church all the time. What am I going to do when we move??

Kelly said...

A great laugh, thank you. You look so pretty in that picture that Kaden is screaming. Spencer seems to think that goofy is okay by him.