Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Cassidy!


My sweet adorable girl turned 11 on Tuesday! I can't even stand it. She is growing up way too fast, and unfortunately I keep getting older too! It was her off year for a party so she got to pick a family activity instead. We went out on Saturday and saw the Lightening Thief and went to Applebees for lunch. Then on Sunday we had the grandparents over for cake and ice cream and to open presents. On her actual birthday Ethan and and I went to school to eat lunch with her. Then that evening I made her a birthday dinner with her choosing the menu. Then we had a couple of friends over to sing and have cupcakes and ice cream.

My 11 favorite things about Cassidy:

*sweet
*beautiful
*smart
*loves to read
*wonderful pianist
*compassionate
*great big sister
*great example to others
*good artist
*very responsible
*fun to be around

Happy Birthday Cassidy! We love you so much!!!

Opening presents!


Birthday cake just isn't good enough--she had to have a fancy cake!

I was burned out from the previous cake, so cupcakes had to do!

Cassidy with the flowers her daddy brought her on her b-day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay, Linda, I was so excited when Andy told us that you had updated your blog. And what a bright sparkle you updated it with. Happy Birthday to your elegant beautiful Cassidy. We really enjoyed seeing her and all her little brothers last night. We missed you, hope you are enjoying your new little niece.
love you

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh she looks so old and beautiful. When did she grow up? Hope she had a wonderful birthday. I called while you were visiting Laura. Hope you had a great trip. Call me...I miss you...

Kevin said...

Outlook 2010 download is still in beta and a year away from public release. Either we make it clear this is a bad decision now, or the disconnect between Outlook 2010 users and the rest of the email world will continue to grow. Email designers will be stuck building emails using the same clunky combination of tables for layout, inline CSS and font tags for many years to come. Almost 25,000 people have joined the chorus to send a unified message to Microsoft about their lack of web standards support in Microsoft Outlook 2010.