Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ethan's First Haircut


I took Ethan to get his first haircut a couple of days ago. I debated whether or not to cut his hair. He has a lot of hair in the back and it has some beautiful curls, but it gets crazy at times. I really wanted to keep the curls a while longer, since he still is a baby. I didn't want him to look to grown up to me, so I decided to just have him get his hair trimmed.
I wasn't sure how he would react to a haircut, but he did GREAT! He sat there the whole time and didn't cry once.
I just hope some of the curl will grow back and I can indulge in keeping him my baby for a few more months!


7 comments:

Suzanne said...

He is the cutest boy ever! I love how he is just sitting there smiling.

Trisha said...

He looks sooo cute! I can't believe he didn't try to crawl out of the chair! His new hair cut looks great!

Brooke said...

Oh, his curls are so cute! I had no idea that you had to go to the dentist last week. I'm glad last week is over for you.

Jenna said...

What a good boy! He looks so cute sitting in that chair. You are very lucky that he was so good. Boston screams every time we have to cut his hair.

Jodi said...

Cute! You better leave some of those great curls (what can I say- I am biased to kids with curls:). He is such a good natured little boy!

Brittany said...

I know how that is... I just cut my baby's hair for the first time this week - he looks like a litte boy now!

Kelly said...

Linda, what a difference a few months make. I just got back from seeing Ethan for the first time in a while and he is already so much grown from this picture. His hair is such a gorgeous feature. He is tow-headed and curly and looks like a cool little surfer dude. What a face,too--a definite heartbreaker. Look at that cute smile, I hope his molars are all through. Yikes, poor little guy.