Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bear Lake

We spent this past weekend in Bear Lake with Andy's family. We just love Bear Lake and always look forward to going. I just love the drive up there, it is so beautiful. My favorite part is as you come up out out of Logan Canyon and begin the descent into Garden City and you see the beautiful lake surrounded by the mountains. It is just amazing.
The kids had a blast this year. We basically spent the majority of our time just hanging out at the lake and playing in the water and sand. Here are some of the pictures from our trip:

FUN IN THE SUN!







Kaden and Cassidy loved being buried in the sand!




Grandma always comes prepared with activities. This year it was decorating T-shirts!


Fun with Grandma and Cousins!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun!! I'm jealous! I also love Bear Lake :)

Jodi said...

That looked like a blast! I am so jealous of all of your cool mini vacations you are taking this summer. I am sure your kids were in heaven up there!

Jenna said...

I love Bear Lake too! Looks like you guys had a great time! Have fun in Cali!

Julie said...

We just got back after spending the 24th weekend w/Howick cousins - i'll post soon, but thought i would tell you how much i loved your pics!

Jill said...

Fun, Fun, I'm seriously tired just after reading your blog, why does all the fun also have to include mounds and mounds of energy that I don't have right now!!!!

Kelly said...

Great pix, Linda! I love the one of Cass buried in the sand. Hope your next road trip went well. I was thinking about you driving.