Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It just isn't summer without. . . . .SWIM LESSONS

The kids just finished up their swim lessons last week and I wanted to post some pictures we got of them. They did really well this year and are getting so good in the water. Cassidy loved doing all the different floats she has learned--especially the watermelon and jellyfish floats. In the boys class they learned to dive under the water and retrieve the diving stick. They just did awesome!!
I was afraid that Ethan might be hard to keep away from the water during lessons because he has this serious obsession with water and just can't get enough of it. Luckily he was just perfect and stayed with me the entire time.
Can't wait till next summer and more swim lessons!







The last day of lessons was the most fun for the kids because they got to go down the water slide!


2 comments:

Jill said...

WE love swimming! we should totally plan a day and all go to the pool.

Kelly said...

Linda, I LOVE your kids. They make me smile and laugh, and these pictures delight me.