Friday, October 24, 2008

Ethan Misses Grandma!


I've mentioned it before but Ethan really loves my mom. She was one of the few people he would go to over me! It was sad when she left because we knew that he probably wouldn't remember her when she gets home from her mission. Well, I was in charge of printing a picture of my mom, cutting it to the right size, and getting it to the person in her ward who does the missionary plaques. I printed a few extra pictures just in case I messed up. I gave Ethan one of the extra pictures in hopes that if he sees her everyday he won't forget her!! Well, he gets super excited whenever he sees her picture and even gives it/her hugs and kisses!! He is so sweet!! I guess the picture will have to do until he gets the real hugs and kisses from Grandma herself.

HUGS!! The picture is in his hand even though it is hard to see.

KISSES!!

Grandma even got to watch some TV with Ethan!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

That breaks my heart! But it is so sweet too.

Pat Cantera said...

That is so sweet. I miss you too, Ethan. It won't take us long to get reacquainted 10 months and 15 days from now!!! Don't grow too fast, but I know you will. I love you very much. Grandma

Carrie said...

That is too sweet. It makes me want to cry.

Jenna said...

What a sweet boy he is! Thanks for a fun time last night. My kids had a blast. We are cool moms!

Unknown said...

That is sweet! Ethan is such a cute boy...I love playing with him in nursery..he's so fun and cuddly!

Trisha said...

Aaaahhhh....that just melts my heart! How sweet is that!? I bet he will remember. They are such smart little people and they take in and remember more than I think we realize. Close relationships can't be forgotten!