Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm the best mom ever!!!


At least that's what Cassidy told me Friday night. My good friend Jenna and I decided it would be fun to surprise our kids and take them to see High School Musical 3 on opening night. We bought our tickets weeks in advance, they were starting to sell quickly. We surprised the kids and met at JCW's for dinner. While we were waiting to get our food Jenna handed each of the kids their ticket. As they looked at their movie ticket and read the words they got so excited. Cassidy immediately gave me a huge hug and told me that I am the best mom ever. Just wish that feeling would never go away!! So, after dinner we headed over to the theater. Thank goodness for reserved seating. The place was packed! When the movie started and Troy was on screen all the girls were screaming for him and yelling "I love you Troy", "Troy you're so cute", and other funny things! Jenna and I couldn't help but yell too. It was hilarious!! Fortunately my kids are still too young that they weren't embarassed by me! The boys weren't very into the movie, at least not as much as Cassidy. She is obsessed with HSM and LOVES Troy Bolton!!! We had a good time and it was so much fun spending time with great friends!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

We are the coolest moms! Thanks for such a fun night! We have to do it again!