Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fashion Week '08

The other day I was going through some of the twins old clothes to see what I had that would work for Ethan this winter. I had a huge pile that was still in really good condition!! I brought up all the clothes and left them in Ethan's room with the intent to get them all washed and ready for when he needs them. The older kids saw the pile of clothes and had a better idea! Keep in mind that these are all 18-24month and 2T sized clothes. I can't believe they could even fit them over their heads. I was laughing so hard when they came out of the room and surprised me with their "fashion show"!



6 comments:

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! They are all set to go with some awesome outfits!

Julie said...

They grow too fast! Hey - i tagged you - go to my blog to see what you have to do :-). Thanks for sending that recipe btw!

Jenna said...

So funny. What cute kids! It was also fun to see that I have most of the same clothes from my boys. Great minds think alike.

Jill said...

I love your kids they are so cute!

Pat Cantera said...

You kids are growing up way too fast. I won't recognize you when I get home. The boys might be shaving:)

Brooke said...

So funny! Your kids are such good kids. I wish that we were closer neighbors.