Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Cristina. Here goes:
EIGHT

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1- American Idol
2- Dancing with the Stars
3- ER
4- My Own Worst Enemy
5- Bachelor(don't judge me!!)
6- The Amazing Race
7- The Today Show
8- The View

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1-Cafe Rio
2-Olive Garden
3-Brick Oven
4-Spaghetti Factory
5-Chilis
6-Subway
7-Taco Amigo
8-Gandolfos

8 things that happened today:
1- Went wedding shopping with my sister
2- Met with caterer for my sisters wedding
3- Primary Presidency Meeting
4- Email, email, and some more email!
5- Did homework with the kids
6- Did NOT clean my house--it really needs it!!!
7- Fixed dinner
8- Enjoyed quiet time during naps and bedtime!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-Thanksgiving
2-Christmas
3-Seeing my mom
4-Being done with Christmas shopping
5-Spring-I am already sick of the cold!
6-My sister's wedding
7-Having all of us healthy again
8-Twins upcoming birthday

8 Things on my wish list:
1-Finishing our basement
2-Good health for me and my family
3-Having a maid to clean my house everyday!
4-To be a better mom and wife!
5-A tropical vacation
6-Shopping Spree
7-Family out of state could live closer
8-Kids would clean up after themselves!!!!

8 people I'm tagging:
1-Kim
2-Amy
3-Lisa
4-Heidi
5-Kylie
6-Sherylen
7-Shannon
8-Michelle

1 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks so much for having us all over on Sunday!! Love the Halloween pics - LOVE your kids . . .gotta get Sophie down there for some face time with the boys for a weekend!

Hope the wedding planning is coming along nicely - keep me updated :-)