Monday, May 19, 2008

David Archuleta Wannabe

About a week and a half ago Andy got tickets to the Jazz playoff game. This was the game where David Archuleta sang the National Anthem. He did awesome. Check out this video of him singing.



Now fast forward to tonight. The boys were watching the video of David singing the National Anthem. Kaden then went to get in the shower and this is what we heard.



He obviously still has some work to do on the lyrics!
Kaden really didn't want me to put this video on my blog, but I couldn't resist!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

That is hilarious. Knowing Kaden, I am sure he was a little embarrassed by the video. What a great memory.

Brooke said...

That was the cutest thing ever.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Maybe one day he will be the next David Archuleta!! Kids are so fun!

Julie said...

We love it - too cute. Hey, have Cassidy send her link to her blog - thanks!

Carrie said...

That is too funny!!! I just love Kaden!

Becca has been talking about Kaden daily. She is so excited to see him this summer.

Jodi said...

That might possibly be one of the cutest/ funniest things I have ever watched! I loved it- that really is so sweet.

Jill said...

Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed that. I love your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!