Friday, May 30, 2008

Bragging Rights


We all have those moments when we really want to brag about our children, and as parents it is definitely our right to do so. So indulge me for just a minute while I take my turn. There is a test that is given to 3rd and 5th graders called the IOWA test. It is given nationwide and covers just about everything. Since Cassidy is in 3rd grade this year she was one of those who had to take this test. Cassidy's school had an awards assembly a couple days ago and she received an award for scoring in the top ten percent in the NATION on the IOWA test. When I saw the award I seriously started to cry (I seem to do that a lot ever since I had kids). I am so proud of her!! Way to go Cass!!
But I think the most important thing we learned from this is that she definitely gets her brains from her mom!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I am so proud of Cassidy! Dave and I have always said that she is one sharp cookie. Now there is evidence to back it up! That is an amazing accomplishment :)

Carrie said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations Cassie!

Jenna said...

Way to go Cassie! What a smart girl! Good job!

Andy said...

Good Job, Cass!! But I do have to disagree about where the smarts come from! :)

Kelly said...

Hooray for sweet, beautiful, brilliant CASS!