Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged--again. I was actually tagged before, but I never did it--sorry Heidi. I figured this time I should actually do it!!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Andy
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Tivo
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither
H-Home town: I have lived so many places and didn't stay in one place long enough to consider it a hometown. I was born in Concord, MA but I guess I would consider Cedar Hills my hometown since we love it so much here.
I- Indulgences: Cold Stone sweet cream ice cream with raspberries
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: 4
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: 8/8/97
N-Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, Snakes, and FEET!!
Q- Quote: Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
R- Reason To Smile: When I see my kids doing nice things for each other
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Jenna, Trisha, Brooke, and Cassidy!!
U- Unknown fact about me: I LOVE shoes!! If the shoe fits buy one in every color!!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal. Steak anyone??
W- Worst Habit: I am very impatient
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: anything my mom makes!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini

3 comments:

The Bingham Family said...

Very interesting! I was just thinking about what I was doing next week and realized it's that time of year again- not quite as fun as it was fifteen years ago:) We really need to get together!

Jenna said...

Fun post...thanks for the tag. It might look like I stole some of you answers, but as you said, great minds think alike.

Brooke said...

Thanks for the tag. It looks fun. So you were married 2 months after I graduated from High School.