Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to the two wonderful mothers in my life.
First to my mother-in-law Pam: Thanks for being a great mother to Andy. You raised a great son and a wonderful husband for me. Thanks for being a great mother-in-law to me. You are also a wonderful grandma to my kids. They love you so much! You are so generous, sweet, caring, and loving. We appreciate you and are grateful to have you in our lives!



Next, to my mom: Thanks for being a wonderful mom! I am so glad to have you as my mom. You taught me so much and I am still learning from you. You have helped me through some tough times and are always there when I need to talk. I am so lucky to have you so close and don't know what I will do when you leave this fall!! You are a great grandma and the kids love you too!!



As I searched for pictures of our moms to use in this post I realized that I don't have a lot to choose from. Sorry for the outdated pictures. I have PLENTY of pictures of the kids, just need more with the grandmas in them!!

Finally, Happy Mother's Day to. . . ME!! I actually just want to say how happy I am to be a mom. Without these four beautiful kids I don't think my life would have much purpose. I love being a mom, even on those rough day. . .luckily the good days definitely outnumber the bad ones. My kids teach me something new everyday and are a great example to me. I love you guys a ton!!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Well you beat me to the great mom comment...but I think the same about you. You are an example to me. Glad you had a good Mother's Day!